Thursday, August 4, 2011

LOVE IT!


I'm going out with my camera hunting for your own stylish outfits!  I'm wearing H&M Tank Top ($7.95) and Capri pants from Anthropologie (108 N. State Street Chicago) on sale now for $29.95, in the narrow room upstairs. I really loved the feel of the pants (55% silk 45% cotton). They cannot be any more comfortable! I decided to buy big ones to turn them into "baggies".  The brown leather bag is vintage and the shoes give a hint of cuteness to the look, making it more feminine. You can find something similar at www.prettyballerinas.com
A clue: try different sizes in the fitting room, you may discover a plus of style in not wearing just the "right" one.
I hope you like the look and to be inspired by you out there!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...